Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Reaction Effect High Score

First confession: I use StumbleUpon when I am bored. Yesterday I was stumbling and came across someone's blog with a StumbleUpon hack. After reading that I decided to browse the blog. One entry was about a game called "Reaction Effect." The post contained his high score, so of course I decided to see if could beat it. (See photos for results). I was able to beat it, but I ended up wasting about 1.5 doing so. That brings me to my Second confession: I play video games online. I don't play the cool games like World of War Craft. I play lame flash based puzzle games and the Internet Checkers game that comes with Windows. The photos below also link to the game, but out of guilt I must at least give you a practical link as an alternative to the pointlessness of this flash game.
Practical link: Arizona Remodeling.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Dude, it looks like you do not get many comments. I kind of like your blog. Go to mine and leave some comments if you want.

My blog address is...

www.draw100.blogspot.com

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home